The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rails! It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. It easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by – and like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features & Benefits
– Half + Full Size Bed Rail – Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
– Hide-Away – Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
– Easy Installation – No tools required!
– 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch – Keeps handy items close by.
– Safety Strap – Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
– Universal Height – Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
– Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
– Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
How We Compare
– Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
– Fits mattress thickness of: 12” – 18”
– Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
– Gap Between Rails: 3”
– Weight of Product: 14 lbs
– Bed Type: Attaches to any home or many common adjustable beds with included Safety Strap
– Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
– Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
– Package Dimensions: 28” x 21” x 1.5”
– Case Dimensions: 4/case, 28” x 21” x 6” 60 lbs