BENCH, TRANSFER, BACK, ARMS, COMPOSITE
– Allows patients to enter and exit tubs safely.
– Suction cup feet grip the tub floor for added safety.
– Side arm provides extra stability and leverage.
– Height-adjustable legs accommodate most tub wall heights.
– MDS86960R has a 350-lb. weight capacity; 17-21″ (43 – 53 cm) seat height; 17.5″( 45 cm) seat width; 29.5″ (75 cm) seat depth.
– MDS86952 has a 300-lb. weight capacity; 16.5-21″ (42-55 cm) seat height; 17″ (43 cm) seat width; 16.5″ (42 cm) seat depth.
Packaging: 2 Each / Case
Manuf / Supplier: Medline
Manuf / Supplier #: MDS86960R
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Unit of Measure||Conversion||Net / Gross Weight (lbs)||Volume (cubic ft)||Shipping Dimensions (inch) L x W x H||GTIN|
|Each (EA)||1.0 Each||0.0010 / 14.89||9.538||30.32 x 18.0 x 30.2||80196762401|
|Case (CS)||2.0 Each||0.0020 / 29.5||5.625||33.9 x 15.5 x 18.5||40080196762409|
HCPCS Code: E0247
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by Medline are intended as general guidelines only. Medline does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.